What we’ve learned about you so far:
- You are everywhere!
- 26% of you found us through a Yahoo Email Group.
- 41% of you found us through an LDS homeschooler’s blog.
- 16% of you found us through Facebook.
- 6% of you found us through Mormon Mommy Blogs.
- 15% of you found us by word of mouth.
- You are very kind. We appreciate all your kind and encouraging words about our posts. It means a lot – really!
- I would guess that at least 90% of the comments and emails we have received, shared the same thought - Hooray for bringing LDS + homeschooling together! I need a site like this! I truly understand why I felt impressed to take on this project. We need each other!
For this blog to really reach it’s potential, we need your help. We need reader interaction. So please comment and share your thoughts. If you’d like to see a certain topic addressed, just click “CONTACT” and send us a note.
Here are some reader interaction opportunities:
- Give aways – If you haven’t already signed up click here.
- Please send us a picture of how you store or organize your books. Read more about this project here.
- What traits do you think make up an effective LDS homeschooler? Let us know what you think the 7 would be. Leave us your list in the comments here.
- Ask our authors a question. Have you read this Q&A post? Comment and let us know what you would like to ask our author panel.
We are currently in need of a blog hopper/researcher and another writer. If you are interested please contact us.