Following are some Homeschooling Blogs that you may know about already and some you may not. Enjoy!
In Erica’s words: Confessions of a Homeschooler is a blog full of homeschooling ideas, resources and printables. I began the site in August of 2009 with the start of a new school year. It started off as a way for my husband to ‘see what we do all day’. And has really helped him interact with the kids about what they’ve learned each day. It quickly morphed into a place for sharing ideas and resources with other homeschoolers!
I looked all over her Blog “Anegelicscalliwags” for her name. I didn’t come across it. If you are looking for some inspiration, some curriculum ideas, things to do with your children and just feeling loved, then this is the blog for you!
Beth Gordon shares about her blog: You will find 150+ free printables for Preschool – 6th grade organized by subject. But what I really like to share are my hands-on units in history, science, and art units. I want to inspire you to make your homeschooling days fun so you can enjoy the ride! As I still have younger children at home you will also find ideas for your youngest learners as well as seasonal ideas, family crafts, and ideas for intentionally living day by day.
Kris Bales is the classically eclectic, slightly Charlotte Mason homeschooling mom to three amazing kids, the Christ-following, sweet tea addicted wife to one unbelievably supportive husband, and the formerly obese, couch-potato-turned-healthy runner of a bunch of 5K races and two half-marathons.
The Tiger Chronicle: Homeschooling - Walking our own path
The Tiger Chronicles shares the following information:
To get an idea of how science is learned by other homeschooling families, please visit the other contributors to this series:
- Chareen feels that Science in the Junior Years is about exploring the world around you.
- Lucinda shares her tips on How to Make Sure Science Gets Done When You're Not Using A Curriculum.
- Julie shares her expertise on Creating Your Own Science Curriculum.
- Savannah offers a guest post by Claire who teaches science without a formal curriculum in Science with My Scalliwags.
- Bernadette shows how she tackles science shoes off and hands on in Scientifically Speaking.
- Nicole addresses the issue of Science: The Epic Failure that Wasn't by sharing her realisation that science is so much more than a curriculum.
- Erin shares how her family kindles an interest in scientific matters and how they keep that interest alive in Kindling & Fanning Scientific Minds.
The Homeschool Classroom is a group blog made up of homeschooling Moms sharing tips, ideas, resources, and other inspirations to help all those who are currently homeschooling or discerning the call to do so. We are all Moms that believe in home educating our children, and in sharing what we have experienced with others.
To read more about the wonderful writers that make up The Homeschool Classroom, please check out our authors page.
The Homeschool Classroom is part of Tiny Owl LLC. Sites under the umbrella of Tiny Owl LLC include:
- Many Little Blessings
- The Homeschool Classroom
- Catholic Mothers Online
- Tiny Owl Designs
- Just a Tiny Owl (etsy shop)
- The Catholic Gadget
Bella Manu says: This blog arose from the desire to share project ideas, experiences and inspirations with others. It’s also about encouraging children and adults alike to make and create. We don’t need a special reason or a perfect outcome. The journey just feels good.
May you find something that will spark your homeschooling journey to even greater heights.
Make it a great one!!
About Tammy: Daughter, Sister, Wife, Homeschooling Mother of 7 (ages: G13, G12, B10, G7, B6, B3, G2). Stepmom of 2. Mother in law to two, Grandma to Peyton, Mattix and Andrew. Writer at BellaOnline. Blogger at Latter-Day Homeschool and JuddzWorld!! Happy & Satisfied!!